CFO Strategies is also available to assist with additional accounting services and special projects. These can be added to other services we offer or provided on an ad-hoc basis. Many small and mid-size businesses have limited resources or lack expertise in a specialized area and our team has experience in many additional areas. Our business model is designed to work with you to ensure that you receive the deliverables you need.
In addition, many times mid to large size companies need help on a temporary or a short term basis to clean up books and records or to reconstruct accounting records from situations that have gone awry. Jokingly, some of these clients have referred to CFO Strategies as “the financial red cross.” In other cases, companies need help with a to restructure or need our support in situations when the accounting department is inexperienced or understaffed. CFO Strategies has the resources to help even on short notice.
CFO Strategies also can provide interim or temporary accounting solutions for those companies looking to seek out a permanent full-time option, not sure which direction they want to take the organization, or even just to test our company to make sure we are the right fit. If you do not need on-going services, but just need assistance with a special project, CFO Strategies also has the tools to assist.
Some of the special projects we can help with include, but are not limited to:
- Staffing & recruiting
- Interim accounting services
- Training, coaching and professional development
- Exit Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Audit preparation
- Implementation of a new accounting system and design (chart of accounts)
- One-time cleaning up of your books and records
- Due diligence for the sale or purchase of your company
- Assistance with ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Accounting system selection and implementation
- Implementation and testing of internal controls
- Forensic examination to determine fraud and misappropriation