CFO Strategies offers accounting services customized and tailored to your specific needs. Typically, when we are first engaged we have a development phase where we clean up your books and record and build models to provide you with the information that is most important to you. Once the development phase is completed, and your records are stabilized, we then perform recurring work on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Below are some of the most common deliverables we provide during the development phase and our ongoing services.
Here Are Some of the Accounting Services We Provide
We Tailor Fit and Customize Each Accounting Services to Your Specific Needs.
- Ensure that all accounting transactions are recorded timely and accurately
- Establish regular payment cycles to the extent possible so that checks are cut and payments made on a consistent payment cycle.
- Prepare a weekly cash report showing cash balances per books and amounts to be received or due to be paid.
- Ensure payroll and related taxes are recorded timely and accurately.
- Provide reporting as needed for management.
- Oversee the clerical staff and review reconciliations and other key functions to ensure accuracy of financial records and reporting.
- Review bank reconciliations and record bank charges and other adjustments as needed.
- Ensure that the aged accounts receivable and payables reconcile to the general ledger and any differences are identified and corrected.
- Review balance sheet and profit and loss detail reports to ensure all accounts are accurate.
- Adjust recorded payroll tax liabilities to the payroll tax returns as needed (quarterly).
- Prepare financial statements with explanations of significant variances versus the business plan.
- Prepare an analysis of general and administrative expenses.
- Prepare earnings forecasts to the end of the current and following fiscal years.
- Update the quarterly cash flow forecast.
- Update the fixed assets schedule and record depreciation.
- Evaluate insurance payments vs. the earned premium and adjust the books accordingly.
- Analyze change orders, job costing, and job profitability as compared to budgets.
- Lead and control audits of outside parties, such as for the annual insurance policy, Federal and state tax examinations, Department of Labor, and outside accountants.
- Serve as one of your trusted financial advisors.
- Participate, if needed, with and for management in investor and lending transactions.
- Assist management in developing strategies for growing cash, investing excess cash, and reducing debt where appropriate.
- Participate in the development of an annual financial business plan.
- Assist in project reviews, one-off projects, or transaction analysis.
- Evaluate continuous process and control reviews and improvements as appropriate.
- Participate in the analysis of corporate transactions, including capital expenditures, development of exit strategies, and other strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with outside accountants on tax planning.
- Respond to information requests of lenders, tax authorities and other outside parties.
What People Are Saying About Us Online
“It has been a pleasure working with you. You are a great asset to any organization and helped us get through a monumental transition.” Daniel Mladenovic
“Alan is one of the best construction CFO’s I have ever worked with. Please consider this my highest recommendation. Your client could not do better.” Gary Giuletti