The CFO Strategies team is comprised of senior professionals with extensive experience including: construction, real estate/property management, engineering, retail, manufacturing, technology, automotive, transportation, logistics, non-profit, financial services, pharmaceutical, medical, and hospitality industries.
Why Companies Choose CFO Strategies
Our team has directed and performed the accounting, reporting, and internal audit functions for both large fortune 500 companies and family-owned entrepreneurial companies, and we are comfortable making the decisions that are needed to successfully guide your business.
Financial and Accounting for Local Businesses
We have developed models to generate timely and accurate reports, which allows you to make better business decisions and respond to changes in your business, leading to an increase in profitability and a stronger cash position. We provide you with accurate and reliable information that allows you to know how your business is currently doing and where your business is going.
We understand key issues and risks companies face, and with our diverse business experience and hands-on approach, we help your company meet and exceed your goals and objectives.
Here Are Some of Our Accomplishments
We Tailor Fit and Customize Each Services to Your Specific Needs.
- Obtained over $10 million in lines of credit, term loans, and mortgage loans for a construction company.
- Negotiated with a bank to increase Construction Company’s line of credit to $200,000 and bonding line which enabled company to take on more public work.
- Negotiated Sales of Assets resulting in $500,000 for a company.
- Successfully reduced outflow by settling accounts payable by 22 cents to the dollar during recession, saving company $3.7 million.
- Helped a construction company collect $2 million in recovery of legal claims on contract disputes.
- Identified changes in accounting treatment, leading to tax refunds of over $3 million.
- Developed financials, reestablished a bonding line, and a banking line for a company after they failed to have financials for a period of over 2 years.
- Participated in 5 years of IRS audits and by working closely with the outside accountants, minimized the findings.
- Negotiated favorable payment terms with vendors, which reduced the age of accounts receivables and payables for a large company.
- Formed new banking relationships for many companies allowing businesses to continue to expand with more favorable lending terms.
- Redesigned the organizational chart for a technology company and streamlined reporting with broad cost cutting, profit improvement analysis, and saved the company $1.4 million.
- Improved P&L by $25 million by implementing freight reporting tool for a logistics company.
- Developed and implemented processes to reduce intercompany receivable/payable imbalances by $100 million for an automotive supplier.
- Implemented cost cutting measures that saved an assembly organization $1 million annually for a car manufacturer.
- Implemented processes which saved a builder $500,000 in costs per year.
- Performed insurance audits for companies which re-evaluated the way insurance policies were purchased, including changes in employee classifications, which led to a reduction in premiums and approximately a $1 million refund.
- Developed processes to improve internal controls for a computer manufacturing company that resulted in a 100% reduction in internal audit findings.
- Developed a restructuring plan for a technology company that resulted in a 25% increase in work output with a 10% decrease in headcount across the organization.
- Implemented processes to reduce monthly P&L reporting time and quarter end balance sheet by 30% while increasing accuracy to 100%, which resulted in a reduction of headcount.
- Developed a sales program for a large recreation company that increased revenue by 7% and created sponsorships to raise additional revenue by 4%.
- Improved month-end communication that resulted in a 4 hour improvement of releasing financial statements to executive management for a multinational corporation.
- Automated timesheets and payroll input processing which reduced the amount of time spent on payroll from days to less than an hour.
- Developed statistical analytical dashboards for a transportation company to better understand cost per unit, revenue per unit, and cash flow forecasting to better anticipate the future.
- Implemented financial reporting and cash flow forecasting to help free up the owner from the back office so he could go out and build his business.
- Implemented improvements to the internal controls and oversight to help determine best pricing for products for a retail company.
- Streamlined accounting and financial reporting processes that have enabled companies to improve their management oversight, profitability, cash management, and strengthen their internal controls.
- Instructed executive education courses, coached professionals, and conducted staff training.
- Implemented daily and weekly cash monitoring systems.
- Performed due diligence on a Merger and Acquisition to help determine what pricing should be for the acquirer to help maximize return on investment.
- Led the accounting teams for several Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
- Led forensic examinations which identified fraud and misappropriation of company assets in millions.
“I can’t believe it took us this long to make a change. So happy that we did. Numbers don’t lie.”
John Doe, Divi CEO