As many companies are beginning to reopen their offices, we have carefully reviewed and implemented safety procedures to maintain a safe and healthy work environment during this pandemic.
Here are some things we are doing to help keep our workplace safe and to continue to support you:
- To ensure safety for your company, your employees, and the CFO Strategies team prior to arriving on-site, we confirm the following necessary safety procedures are in place including:
- Face masks
- Hand sanitizers
- Social distancing measures for the office
- Regular office cleaning using EPA approved cleaning supplies
- Each of our team members will check their temperature prior to leaving their home and will comply with temperature checks at your office should you desire
- We always wear face masks while entering and exiting the office, as well as while walking through the office, and in all public areas.
- We follow the social distancing recommendation of 6 feet between each other
- We will avoid sharing equipment if possible and shared equipment (copiers, computers, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected when finished using.
Extra Precautions we are taking:
- We WILL NOT come to your office if we are sick— this includes symptoms of a fever of 100.4 and above, a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or unusual fatigue.
- Those who become sick at work will immediately go home.
- We WILL NOT return to your office until all symptoms are gone, are fever free for 3 full days (72 hours) without the use of fever-reducing medications, and it has been at least 7 days since your symptoms first appeared.
- While in the office, we will wash our hands often for the recommended 20 seconds.
- We will disinfect all common equipment immediately after using, and wipe down your entire work area at the end of each workday.
- We will stay at least 6 feet apart when moving through the workplace.
- If we bring lunch into the office, we will keep it at our workstation. We will do our best to avoid food delivery at this point to minimize office deliveries.
- We will be considerate of our co-workers (as we understand we’re all in this together).
- We will call, email, message, or video conference as much as possible rather than meet face to face.
- We will be conscious and understanding of our co-workers who may be dealing with child care issues, illness or loss of loved ones, financial insecurity, and other issues.
If you are a current client or prospective client and are uncomfortable having CFO Strategies perform services on-site, we have the capability to perform all our services remotely and virtually. See Virtual Accounting Services.